Tennesse @ Flordia

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by VaSteelah, Jul 28, 2009.

1. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL at the quivering lip.

You just need more time with this game man. You still busy? I am still having a hard time with it.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

fucking classic!! I want Tebow! Sick throw!

4. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

hahaa, whats also funny is i didn't realize the pic was from OSU til after I posted it. Oh the Irony,lol.
    I'm still busy and probably will be until the fall semester starts.
    Yeah i definetly need more time, but so far i love it. My main problem seems to be one on one coverage and agnles. If Rusty uploads one of the highlights of his fullback taking a short pass the distance, you will see the player I controlled make a b-line right out of bounds. Not to take anything away from the FB on that play, but it would of been nice if I would of at least attempted a tackle,lol. That FB is no JOKE, he's basically a fast ball of muscle.

That pass by Tebow was awesome. Is it just me or is the video quality shittier this year?

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

It was a good game, I gotta give Steelah credit he never gave up and was in the game the entire way.

We just were able to get a lead and then not make any mistakes and our D was able to get after Tebow just enough to cause one turnover and get some stops.

GG VA.

Here is a strange fumble play. I thought this was the final nail until my DT couldnt get the ball tucked away past his fat gut.

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/7962557

Here is the FB play VA is talking about and this was the TD that turned a 24-17 game into a 31-17 final.

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/7962540

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

yeah VA - the videos from EASW are a lot worse quality this year compared to last. I'm not even saving them this time around because IMO its not worth it for how bad they look.

7. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

I agree, its not even VHS quality,lol.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thats a problem for plays of the month...........sigh

9. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but I though I saw "go online to purchase more slots" the last time I uploaded a video.
    I wonder if you get a better quality video if you pay. Not that i would, just wondering.