TENNESSEAN 98

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TENNESSEAN 98, Jun 29, 2010.

1. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

TENNESSEAN 98

Name:JT
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox 360- TENNESSEAN 98Email:ncaaftball08@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:CentralGeneral Availability: Early mornings, and most of the time after about 3 pm. I'm also a night owl.Favorite Teams:Tennessee Vols
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:A post on Volnation

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? A Money Dynasty in Ncaa, and a couple of friend leagues in Madden.\

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Have been playing video games since I was a kid, and xbox live for about six years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a very sim player, thats my biggest thing I cant stand it when the game becomes unrealistic then it's no fun, and you cant enjoy it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That does't bother me, just hope my age (20) does not prevent me of becoming part of the TF.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the guidelines and no questions .

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I played football in highschool graduated 2 years ago. Now working hard, and going to college. Not to sure what i want to do career wise right now, but it would be cool to do something with football or baseball. I'm a huge sports fanatic, and I dont know what I would do without xbox live.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'm on the forums alot already, but would like to know more about the site that I can do or enjoy, but like reading what people have to say about the game or dynasty.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meeting new people, new friends, and having a good time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to work it out with my opponent, if not able to, finish the game out and send the commish a message with all the details, and what went on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? A good fun dynasty for NCAA.(best game) and maybe if i get into Madden this year, a good league there.

Thanks for the oppertunity Hack and TF.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved.. Thanks for doing this again JT. Welcome to TF!

3. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

No thank you!
    Now the question is..Do they recruit me to be in the dynasty or how do i go about getting into one?

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You can be recruited or look around and try to find some openings. If you see some openings and are interested just shoot a PM to the commish of the league.

5. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

Ok cool. thank you

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome to TF... VolNation huh??... I controlled the Vols in Chaos and went on there asking about traditions they have at the school... recieved alot of sarcastic replies and some d***head (pardon my pun) private messages... really turned me away from that site since I am a Lady Vol B-Ball fan... still in love with Holdsclaw (sp?) and CP to this day... hopefully it was my post that brought you here at least it helped someone in the end.

But anyway... Welcome Again

7. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

Man i really do apologize for that. Yeah some of them guys on there get there head up there a$$ and dont know how to talk to anyone nice or with respect unless your a vol fan. Tell you the truth idk what they are thining whn they say some of te stuff they do because i have to deal with there smarta$$ replies to sometims, so i do apologize you were turned away and us vol fans are not all like that on Volnation.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You don't have to apologize for them, it's cool, just wanted to rep your team right and try to embrace all the 'student/fan' traditions. If I was controllin' the Vols in NCAA '11 I'd be beatin' your inbox up with messages, lol.

9. TENNESSEAN 98

TENNESSEAN 98 Walk On

haha i hear ya bud, i hope i get to control them this year, that is if i get the chance to get into a dang dynasty..