Tennessee at Alabama

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Hellisan, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Tennessee at Alabama

21-10 Tennessee leading at the half.

At times it looked like a blowout starting to take place, Alabama was probably giving up over 8 yards per play when I watched the first half. But Tennessee threw two painful interceptions and Alabama gets the ball first in the second half.

Tennessee and Alabama each scored on pass plays well over 50 yards. in that first half. Another Alabama drive was stalled and he had to kick a field goal, and Tennessee had another real nice drive. Anticipating a blitz off the right edge, Rusty called Iso left (weak side) and it was wide open for a long TD run for the 21-10 halftime lead.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Alabama scored a touchdown on their first possesion of the second half, but then allowed a drive. On third and long they called an all-coverage play and Bryce Brown ripped them up a middle for a first down. Tennessee scored shortly thereafter to take a 28-17 lead.

3. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

did anyone else's signal just crap out?

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Love the Nationally Televised games. Somehow EA's gotta get a feature like this into the game. At worst, allow the other guys in the OD to be able to watch it. That'd add so much to the scout game.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Tennessee caught the break of the game when they muffed a punt completely and the first Alabama defender on the scene stumbled and FELL DOWN. The three other Alabama guys on the scene took their time and allowed the PR to CIRCLE BACK AND PICK UP THE BALL!!!! Tennessee turned the lucky break into a touchdown and now leads 35-20

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

game over... 35-20 Tennessee... Vols DLine dominates.

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

GG Josh.

Fred Freaking Alexander RS Frosh QB played a great game outside of two really bad reads by me.

He has a rocket arm and nice feet.

Bryce is sooo nice.

The Dline just played lights out after the first qtr they were all over Fosher anytime he had to hold the ball, three Sophs and a Freshman on the dline..In fact there are only two upperclassman starting on D this season.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Tennessee looks like a team of density.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I need to get my dline to get pressure like that.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I think Rusty provides training seminars on "cheese pressure" but it will cost you.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Marty Mcfly reference there.......NICE!!(y)(y)

12. jfosh

jfosh Super

Good game Bruce.....Dam I still can't believe I let you get that punt back. What a bonehead mistake. I will always remember the nice Julio Jones push off for the TD.

Alabama just got out played again. 2nd year in a row that Tennessee was just more physical in the second half. Lack of discipline in Alabama? Two user games left for the Tide. LSU who had 4 shots into the endzone last year and couldn't pull it out. Auburn who has handed Alabama to big L's. Alabama is looking four losses right in the face.

SEC west is ripe for the taking with Alabama, LSU, Auburn yet to take the field against each other. Would love to get another shot at the Vols.

They can just play Alabama.

13. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

That push off was classic and pretty cool actually, I couldnt even bitch I just thought how cool and realistic that was, crazy but sometimes EA does get stuff right.

This game is great, the ebb and flow are fantastic. Just when you think you know you dont know...

That punt flub was typical Tenn except we got it back for a change. We always and I mean always fumble in big spots in the biggest games..

I put a huge WR with great hands and size at KR and PR to catch the ball and hang onto it, he has the best carry rating of any of my WRs..and what happens??? The ball bounces off his facemask..unreal.

Big break for us? I suppose but an even bigger mistake by us for that to even happen, it wasnt like he got hit he just muffed it.