Tennessee at Oregon

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by TEClemson53, Nov 6, 2010.

1. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

What's a good day & time for you

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

anyone know where AJ is

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm here bro.. How bout 4 central tomorrow?

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

10-4, didn't know if you and ZCar held hands and jumped off the edge tonight. :)

4 central, 5 eastern, works for me, don't forget to switch your clock back tonight

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

lol.. Clemson did us a huge favor too and still we f'd it up. Same ole Noles.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

haha, yep

man great game, probably one of the best user/user games I've ever played. To bad the damn thing is screwing up with it signing me out of EA or Live whenever I'm signed in so I can't report the results or the highlights/photos to the dynasty wire. We had some big plays and it was a hell of a game, It was calm until we kept swapping the lead in the 4th. I just can't believe all the interceptions my guys dropped, it had to be 6-7, like no joke, hit them right in the numbers. I knew SOMEONE was going to catch one eventually and he took it the house. Great game in overtime, I screwed up that screen play and got sacked , 4th and 28 and bombed a 60 yard field goal haha, that was classic. I thought I had you stopped and I covered the wrong guy with my linebacker and u got me on that slant instead of over the top to your tight end. Good game man

what is up with the dynasty wire on EA Sports ? it shows me beating Oregon 35-14 and facing Florida ? lol Did you advance without us finishing PAGamer ?