Tennessee fans breathe sigh of relief

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ctvolfan, Jun 8, 2011.

1. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

As the last few seconds ticked of the clock a collective sigh of relief from the Tennessee fans could be heard on Beale st in Memphis. Tennessee defeated Arizona 35-21 saturday but it was not was easy as the score looks. Tennessee jumped out to a 21-0 lead before what seemed like a shell shocked Arizona team.

Coming out of halftime is when the game changed. I do not know what was in the water they drank before the game because, it was not the same they drank from at half time. Arizona came out and gave the Vols all they could handle and then some with the score just 28-21 and the Wildcats holding all the momentum Tennessee turned to there star RB to seal the game. Leading the team in rushing and receiving this game David Fountain was the difference.

Coach ctvolfan had these words to say after the game, "Idk if our team was overlooking these guys, but it sure as heck looked like a different team than the one that suited up in the first half." As we all know their hated rival the gators come to town next week led by first year gator head coach @JagNation.

This is not the typical Florida team that plays Tennessee. But do not underestimate the Gators they always play Tennessee well and a win over Florida is never a guarantee for the team in Knoxville.

2. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

When did you want to play? Im good anytime friday night and pretty much anytime on saturday. Just let me know!

3. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Not sure at this moment. Friday night might be best. Just not sure at this moment. Will let you know asap though.

4. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

@JagNation Do you think we can do this game tomorrow? I just got home from work, have a killer headache and do not feel like doing anything.

5. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

ya no problem. I have to banysit tonight so I probably wont be home till late...

6. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

How does tonight at around 8pm (est) sound?

7. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Yea that should be good or any time between now and then.