1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tennessee is Throttled in the Sugar Bowl

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Heisman-contending Jason Brown threw only 6 passes before being injured for the rest of the game...his lone incompletion was a pick-six[​IMG] Stud defender Brooks also gets breathed on and is out for the game not too far after. WTF. Not much to say except this was a very disappointing way to end the season, as the Vols lose 24-28. Backup QB Neal completed 19 of 45 passes with 2 INT's and a fumble.

Things got interesting at the end when the Vols returned an interception all the way down to the PSU 15 with a little over a minute left. QB Neal was overwhelmed with the jitters and couldn't get the job done...game over.

The #1 QB in the nation on the biggest stage of the season and he doesn't even get to show his talents?!? I am going to cry myself to sleep with this one.

*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Way to leave on a winning note...you belong at Michigan :rolleyes:

In other news, thanks for allowing me to move up one more spot in the polls!

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

lol i hate you

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Tough loss for the Vols

5. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

now you get Penn State every year ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.