Tennessee Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Jan 3, 2011.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

[​IMG]
    1. What is your gameplan for this upcoming season?​
    2. Who is going to be your go to guy?​
    3. I know you just joined the vols, but do you have any incoming freshman or RSFR who may make a big impact this season?​
    @TeXasfight33​

2. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

1. I plan on throwing the ball and throwing it alot. I have a good young receiving core and. Great young quarter back. I know I don't have the best talent in the sec so I'm gonna have to creat mismatches in open space. As fare as my defense goes I plan on creating deadly blitzes from every position.

2. I'm going to put the ball in my sophmore quarterback Tyler brays hands and he'll throw to the open wide out. Bray didn't start last year but I see excellent potential in him he's accurate and can gun the ball down field. He just has to improve his decision making if he can do that watch out.

3. 4 star wide outs Steve Inman and Dustin Roberts could get subbed into some formation where we go 5 wide it just all depends on how they improve over the offseason. Defensivly DE Courtney jones could see the field on pass rush situations. FS zac Thurman who is a top notch athlete will fit right it at ethier safety spot, only thing is he must improve his man coverage.