Tennessee takes down the Gators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ctvolfan, Jun 11, 2011.

1. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Vols take early lead in SEC east!!

The Vols took the field poised to make a statement to the rest of the NCAA that they deserve such a high rating. The Vols took a 14 point lead off of a few Gator turnovers. Just before the half the Gators got rolling even scoring a touchdown with a second left in the half to bring the score to 14-10.

The Tennessee defense made a statement by holding the Gator offense to only a FG in the second half. While the Tennessee offense continued to drive the ball down the field on the ground. However a huge 3rd quarter TD pass that covered over 60 yds was the difference in this game.

In the end it was the UT defense that won this game and helped the Vols take an early lead on the road to Atlanta!!

Great game @JagNation

2. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Good game man! I wish I could have kept my turnover numbers down. Good luck the rest of the year!

3. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Yea that is what killed you. If you had not had those picks in the first half it would have come down to the wire.

4. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Yep! Oh well, sh*t happens. Definetly should have a rematch next year even if we are on lower prestige teams.

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

No doubt man