Tennessee Titans Relocation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hordan54, Sep 20, 2015.

?

Move the team to Mexico?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. Hordan54

Hordan54 Walk On

Hey guys, I am interested in moving the team to Mexico city. The Titans facilities are garbage and the market is tiny here.

Mexico city has high interest in a team and offers a huge market of hardcore fans (leave your weapons at home guys).

Let me know what you think.

2. arlennnn

arlennnn Walk On

[​IMG]

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  3. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Can we vote for the owner to move to Mexico? I vote yes for the owner to move to Mexico.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'm voting no simply because of all the other relocations going on and votes up for them. Perhaps that's dickish but I dont like them all happening at once.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hordan54

Hordan54 Walk On

That's reasonable lol.

6. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Keep in mind just because anyone gets told no season 1 doesn't mean you guys can't try again in future seasons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I worry about player safety, but more importantly from the air quality (smog). In 1992 the United Nations named Mexico City "the most polluted city on the planet." At the time pollution was thought to cause 1,000 deaths and 35,000 hospitalizations per year.

But as an owner, You have to be given opportunities. The League can only benefit from the expansion into other markets.

I found out how important futbol (soccer) was when I was in Italy, and three of the local channels were dedicated to showing an announcer watching a match on TV. No footage, just announcers looking into a tiny screen hidden from view and calling out what they were seeing.

If a move to Mexico comes with futbol level enthusiasm, who am I to vote no? Plus, the NFL is a powerful force, maybe the owners group can enact a change in air quality through use of public transportation, etc. It is odd to see so many teams moving, but "owners gotta own."

• Funny Funny x 4