Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Oct 14, 2009.

1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Tennessee Titans

------------------------Breaking News--------------------------

After Looking into the crystal ball and seeing the 0-5 start the Tennessee Titans were facing, Titans owner Bud Adams decides to promote coach Jeff Fisher to Executive President of Football Operations. Bud Adams said in a press release today "After seeing the future and the uphill battle we will face i have decided to shake things up. Seeing the turn around in Miami the last view seasons after the hiring of Bill Parcells, the Tennessee Titans have decided to promote Fisher..." Sadly, this unexpected move ends Jeff Fishers rein as the longest active coach at the same team. Owner Bud Adams continues, "We will be hiring Big Ox, understudy to Jets coach Rex Ryan. His understanding of the 46 hybrid defense will be invaluable to the Titans moving forward into the 2009 season." Coach Ox states in his opening press conference. "With the personal i inherit from Jeff, it will be an easy transition from 4-3 to my 46 / nickle hybrid defenses. I expect big things from this team and a Superbowl run may not be to far fetched." After the bold predictions from Coach Ox, it seems only time may tell.

-Associated Press-

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

After the comments Vince Young made on 60 minutes Tennessee Titans coach BigOx talked to reporters after practice. When asked what his opinion on Young saying he would be the first black quarterback to win the Superbowl and go to hall of fame, Coach Ox stated, "So what? He is a smart man, the Titans in the Superbowl will happen and it will happen this season, as for the hall of fame only i can only put him in the position to succeed." More bold predictions from the coach of the Titans as they WAIT to play there Week 1 opponent, who is yet to sign up.

-Associated Press-