Tennessee Volunteers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Tennessee Volunteers

Lost my 98 overall Jr CB Barry to the Pro Draft in Players Leaving..got a 76 ovr player to stay

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

I have 52 players total, 19 Seniors leaving, that gives me 10 4 stars, correct me if I'm wrong (do I get that extra 4 star as number 11?). (For next year)

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The seniors leaving doesnt count right here b/c some of those replacements would have been signed during in-season recruiting...What you have to do is add up the total number of guys who have signed already plus the :4stars: recruits you received for underclassman and transfers...that is the total number of roster spots taken on your team. If you are a new owner and the current signings plus the :4stars: you receive for the offseason puts you over the 70 player roster requirement you will be able to cut the needed number of players...Now if you add those two up and you still havent hit 70, then you can recruit additional players in the off-season but they have to be :3stars: or lower. I hope this all makes sense, if not keep asking...

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

ok so basically keep going based on what my recruiting was except i get that one extra 4 star recruit and if i go over 70 im allowed to cut...and if im under 70, if i have reached my limit of 4 stars they have to be 3 and under...and having no transfers means nothing really

5. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Correct...

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

alright...first year doing this stuff, had to get caught up before i really got lost, thanks for the help

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Volunteers gain another 4 star recruit...that would normally have them reach their limit but a bonus recruit has allowed them to recruit 9 instead of 8..so far 11 have signed with Tennessee, with 15 leaving, if they acquire this last recruit they should be well within their recruiting limit.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Volunteers gain another 4 star recruit...that would normally have them reach their limit but a bonus recruit has allowed them to recruit 9 instead of 8..so far 11 have signed with Tennessee, with 15 leaving, if they acquire this last recruit, they should be within their limit (65/70 if calculated correctly)

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

week 2 apparently did not upload, the 4 star did not sign as of this week..Tenn reamains at 7 4stars signed

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

the final two 4 stars allowed to sign for Tennessee have done so...recruiting is now complete..go ahead and advance without me as I do not need to anymore. Ill check for position changes

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

13 recruits committed, 15 would have made 70, so I should be under 70, guess we'll know at cuts

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

67/70 people on roster, didnt go over limits...all is good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.