Tentative Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Sep 2, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Way to go losers in dragging out a week that saw 4 people play until the last minute. Well done. Sometimes I wonder how you all get ouf of bed in the morning, do whatever you do, and then actually make it back into bed each and every night. Unbelievable.

As for upcoming (and painful) advance schedule, here it is:
    -We advance today around 5 or 6pmEST
    -Conf Champ Week: mullen and weave play tonight (Friday)
    -Bowl Week: Friday night midnight EST through Monday night midnight EST (extra day for Labor Day)
    -Carousel: Tuesday night. Monday night?

Off-Season Notes:
    -We will not be a bunch of 12yr olds (guilty as charged) with the carousel. We will simply begin carousel at 8:30pmEST and go through entire off-season.... probably 12:30amEST.

Speak now but know, to get this done some will have to sacrifice (sleep time, date night, etc... I have mainland friends in town and will be telling them to suck it!) and should have seen this coming.

Thoughts?

Let's do this!

P.S. You will get booted if you do not have your recruiting table done and at least some exciting form of end-of-season/offseason interaction about the league, your team, each other, etc. Eat me.

• Like Like x 4
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

It’s also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly shit and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast.

Classic.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

That letter is freaking hilarious.

5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Next Thursday off season works for me, but I would ask that it be a bit later than 8:30pm EST. If we could push it back to 10:00pm EST or later, that would be great.

6. vatechhokie01

wow. that was amazing.

7. vatechhokie01

10pmEST....lmao. like, you want the east coasters to finish at 2amEST? lmao, ... is this ethan albright? brilliant idea. BYU did you well

We cannot start any later than 830pmEST really. bulldog and weave are east-coasters. can't ask them on work night to stay up past 1am. and this is gonna take 4hrs easily with carousel.

this is tentative. you guys speak up but we can't all get what we want... one night of sacrifice! eat it up!

option: we can break up carousel one night and off-season next, but even then you are complicating guys schedules, requring them to be home for specific time 2 diff nights, etc.

as commish, you basically have to pick the most sensible time for all Americans (ignoring Hawaiians), regardless of who is in league, meaning 830EST means west-coasters be home at 530 from work and east-coasters have to stay up until 1am. This seems most reasonable. I'm not sure it will work for everyone but this is part of the league and we all know/knew it. make it happen!

8. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

luchini - 10est? to start offseason?

• Like Like x 1
  9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Commish says: "P.S. You will get booted if you do not have your recruiting table done and at least some exciting form of end-of-season/offseason interaction about the league, your team, each other, etc. Eat me."

Is this all it takes??...and all this time I thought I had to be old, cranky, a bad player and telling you that you have busky eyebrows!.....

Excluding the last part of the statement, probably the same thing he says to his kids when they don't do their chores!

• Like Like x 1
  10. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

That would work best for me, but I will do what I can if we do start at 8:30 EST. 8:30 EST is 7:30 for me and both of my boys have football practice on Thursday nights. I will do my best to make whatever time we decide work. I was only asking that we make it as late as possible.

11. vatechhokie01

loser. how dare you. and just tell the kids you priorities. surely they will understand a passion for video game football right? if not, you are not raising them correctly.

12. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Thursdays good with me. Splitting it up also works for me.

13. Goose

Goose Walk On

No Tug, I'm sure that Heath tells his kids "eat me" all the time. Weave can you vouch for this?

14. Goose

Goose Walk On

If we spilt it up I could start latter on Thursday night, I'm free all night Friday so no problem there. Bonner, what time are you center stage on Friday. We'll have to work around that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

bonner is working a rave on thursday, so he doesn't get started until about 4am

• Like Like x 1
  16. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

true story - i was at dinner with heath, and some friends and a friends mom and the child of a friend's brother's girlfriend (i am sure you follow) many years ago and heath asked the kid if he had a proctologist. Our friend's mom got so pissed that i think she just got up and left the restaurant.

heath has never been known for his couth.

• Like Like x 1
  17. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

during the reading this I thought, wait who and then you totally saved it with "(I am sure you follow)" hahahahahha

18. Goose

Goose Walk On

lmfao!

19. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

do we really need to wait till thursday? do the carousel Tuesday or wednesday....who is even in a bowl game...weave, me, SCOTT MOTHERFUCKING HENRY, TJM,tbone?...bulldog?

• Like Like x 1
  20. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

No wonder America is in moral decay when those who are leading wander off the path!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Goose

Goose Walk On

I bet he had to look at your bio to figure out your name.

22. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Ahhhhh Mully you do care...

23. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

naw man Ive got you

24. vatechhokie01

lmao, this is climbing the charts as one of the greatest threads of all time...

ftr, I was like 19 when I did that. But it was pretty amazing.

and Im all over the earlier carousel. the schedule is tentative. if we advance tonight (late), weave when is earliest you can get your bowl game in? tuesday morning? cuz im all up for the carousel tuesday night? 10pmEST?

25. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

"P.S. You will get booted if you do not have your recruiting table done and at least some exciting form of end-of-season/offseason interaction about the league, your team, each other, etc. Eat me."

My recruiting table is up to date, I just want to say I am humbled, honored to be in this league by is under the strong leadership of the great one, Commish Heath...who leads down the path of video gaming to greater glory...

Ok, given your criteria for staying in the league, I do believe that I have met the requirements!