1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Tentative Start Date

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Tentative Start Date

We are not going to start until we get good rosters. Jerzey will consult with some guys to come up with a slider set. Suggestions should be posted on here.

6 min Heisman is what you can bank on. Everyone will have atleast 3 user games. I want to keep schedules the same for the most part the first year except for FCS teams will likely be replaced.

2. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Will we be waiting for rosters that adjust ratings? Or just for name and/or equipment?

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Names i'm not big into changing a whole bunch of ratings, equip we can do on our own

4. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Sounds good. Can't wait to start.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah diddy I have the same mentality you have.... let's get the names and go... i normally switch the gear on my team anyway... black visors for all star players, lol

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Jerzey you want to be in charge of hunting down or coming up with a good slider set, that's not my expertise. Post em and we can all test them before the OD starts.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I love messin' with sliders... I got 'em coach, lol

8. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I don't really have too much experience messing with sliders and all, but I'm willing to help test. Just let me know, how I can help.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Spliff: I'll throw some slider sets at you when the time comes. Sliders are frustrating sometimes and it takes alot of tweaking to have them just right.