Tentavie beard trade

Discussion in 'Team Pages' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 29, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

What if I offered the beard 73 ovr 2 yr / 28 mil to Charlotte for Diaw 65 ovr 1 yr / 9 mil and a 2nd rd pick. ? Dru50 Bondzai007

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

BDSDIGITAL

A high 2nd round pick isn't really enough incentive for CHA to trade an expiring contract for Davis, who I don't think would start over their other PG and would cost them $13 mil next year.

If you want I'll take a look at the two rosters tonight and let you know what I think it would take for you to dump his contract on MJ.

3. Dru50

For reference, as you know, last year the clippers had to give the cavs a sure lottery 1st round pick to exchange Davis (and the extra year of his larger contract) for Mo Williams.

4. BDSDIGITAL

He technically would be their best PG and Augustine is unrestricted at the end of the year. And he is a better player than diaw by a handful of rating points.

I know that contract is a bitch though. Ill look around some more tomorrow and see what else I can find.

5. BDSDIGITAL

What if I threw in eyenga 60 ov 2 yr 2.7 m c pot for diop 52 ovr 1 yr 6.93m

In this scenario they get the two best players into deal but the worst contract. I'm going to eat 16 mill worth of bad salaries this year so I'm not saving any money this year but I save $$ next year. It's a total talent downgrade for me.

6. Dru50

Yeah, but none of those players would really help CHA. For me to approve a deal with CHA involving Davis you'd need to take back either Maggette or Tyrus Thomas and their long term deals, which are less per year then the Beards.

7. Dru50

Plus losing cap space this season doesn't mean much as there aren't any decent FAs to sign till the offseason. That's not really much of a concession by you, unless I'm missing something.

8. BDSDIGITAL

I may be willing to swap Thomas for diaw. Would that make the trade more palatable ?

9. Dru50

I'd be more likely to approve it. I'd have to see what the final package is.