Terps play host to the #1 team in the country

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Aug 14, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]VS [​IMG]

College Park, MD | This week the Terps will have a chance to do the unthinkable, knock off a conference rival and play spoiler to their undefeated season and dreams of being National Champs. Vegas has the Terps as 30 point underdogs, so needless to say, not may are giving them a chance. Interim Coach CTfromDC was visibly excited this afternoon at his pre-game press conference. " We have a chance to do something really special this Saturday. CJ Brown and I have reviewed 10 hours of tape last night night and we have a gameplan on how to attack the 'Noles. I won't go into details, just make sure you guys tune in." said Coach/AD CTfromDC.

Terps Defense has their hangs full, but have been playing much better as of late. They will have to play there part too. They will have to find a way to stop Heisman Candidate EJ Manuel. He has been in beastmode and is the primary reason for FSU resurgence to the top of the BCS. One scout called him the 2012-2013 Michael Vick.

EJ Manuel​
    Quarterback | Scrambler​
    [​IMG]
    Home Danville, VA​
    Height 6-5​
    Weight 238​
    Senior (R)​
    Overall - 88​
    PASSING:​
    Comp/Att Yds TD Int
    141/250 1942 22 3​
    RUSHING​
    Att Yds TD Fum Long
    133 614 9 5 21 ​

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Good luck man! Take them down and it could be a game changer in the ACC.

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Did you win?

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Hell No! It was competitive until the second half. I forgot that CJ Brown was hurt last game against Clemson, ironically, he tore his ACL earlier this week and is out for the season in real life. 2-10 last year just became a reality for this year....