Terrible

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Austin811, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Terrible

I think we need to make it all pro or something, IMO, Im in no means a bad or great player, but when me and the guy im playing cant make a kick or barely make an extra point, because it goes to fast, something needs to be done, I just lost my first game on an extra point, the score doesnt tell it, but priest knows. He deserved the win, but the way I lost is completely crap

Wasnt the final vote for all-pro anyway?

/rant

opinions?

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

The speed of the kick meter isn't really this issue, at least it wasn't for me. It was just the lag.

3. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

maybe that was it, but I got the power good every time, I just couldnt get the accuracy, I went through other teams XPs and there were at least 5 kickers with one XP missed, and thats in one week

4. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

People will get used to it. I'll take a week or two of missed extra points as opposed to QBs going 27/28, 400 yards and 5TDs on all-pro.

Hint: Move the kicking arrow all the way down if you're afraid of missing PATs. It gives it less time to miss.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I agree, its merely learning the differentail of the online vs. offline meter.

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I'll say this, missed kicks is not a reason to switch to All-Pro cause guess what, there will be way more complaints about All-Pro due to the fact that offense is way to easy. The kicking meter is all about timing. A couple games and you will have no problem.

7. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Yeah kicking sucks but unfortunately as was said I don't think it gets much better on all pro and that just opens up more problems. Another big problem as been injuries. I've seen in another league and in my first one in this league it was ridiculous. I must have lost about 7 guys during the game and 2 out for the next few weeks. Sucks but I don't think you can adjust injuries at all...either they are ON or OFF. Thanks EA.

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah injuries are crazy no matter the setting. Hopefully that gets patched.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I feel you reed lost to Matrix last night 16-17 on a lag XP but he missed 2 fg on lag issues too. It sucks but I thought our game was spot on as far as stats and excitement. My RB busted a couple of good runs his did too. It wasn't tough to move the ball we both had chances throughout the game. Suck it up little camper its only week one!!!!