Test Dynasties

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 3, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I would still like to run a couple tests while we sort all this other out. I have sent out invites to everyone to the League Test1. Please accept and pick the same team. I have simmed the dynasty to Conf Champ Week. Hopefully I will be on at 9pmEST to go through the carousel and see what happens. Whoever can be on, please do so we can test.

League Test2 will folllow tomorrow... in that please just pick a random (close your eyes and pick) team.

thanks
    heath

2. vatechhokie01

edit: i went ahead and setup both test1 and test2. please join both. we will try and sim with who can make it in test1 at 9pmEST today and do test2 tomorrow. Both leagues are in week 15/conf-champ week.

i am unlv, 1-11 in test1 and colo st 8-4 in test 2... good breakdown. should get fired in vegas.

3. TJM

TJM Walk On

So we're testing coaching changes with these test leagues or are we testing some other things?

4. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Sounds like you just played your season all over again :confused:

• Like Like x 3
  5. vatechhokie01

ummm.... i hate you. and yes, just testing week 15 advance and coaching changes. whatever really. sure its not a perfect science but if both test leagues lock up at some point we are obviously prob screwed. word is some have done carousel just fine with changes, etc.

6. TJM

TJM Walk On

lol, closed my eyes and landed on #1 Boise State in our test league! The only time I'll ever be #1 as they are currently #1 at 11-1 lol

7. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i got indiana in the test. sitting at a cool 2-8. UTEP is sitting at 4-8. Clearly I am a much better coach than I thought.

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

i am heading home now...its going to be close but dont wait for me. i will jump on if and when i can