Testimonials

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Jun 2, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Testimonials

I'm looking for some testimonials for Tradition Football.... what has this place meant to you and how has it changed your football gaming experience.

post them here, the best ones will be used on the site and marketing material. If you don't want to post here, you can always PM to me.

thanks guys.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Im scared Ryno...I feeling like we are going commercial. You aren't going to construct this great place to then sell it to some tool who will tear it down??

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think I could muster up a pretty good one.......I went from sighing and shaking my head online when playing lobby games to checking TF 30 times a day in the snap of the fingers.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

not gonna happen.. just trying to get the word out. TF has multiple owners... not just me, so making arbitrary decisions is not very likely.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

"Tradition football is a great place to find many different types of people who play sports videos games in a mature and fun matter. I would not being play NCAA football online for 11 months if it wasn't for TF."

6. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Tradition Football is a place where you dont play with just a couple of friends, it is a place where you can call hundreds your friend. A family forged off of Online Football Gaming, and Tradition Football expands day after day. Not just football gaming, but baseball, racing, soccer, and more!

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

TF has changed my entire outlook on online gaming and NCAA football in general. This place introduces you to many different people and you form a great bond and friendship within your league and the community if you become active. I know live on this site day and night. Weather i'm checking on my phone or at work(which i am now). It makes users go more in depth not just about who wins or loses.

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

"My boyfriend/husband has not had sex with me since joining Tradition Football it has come to the point that I am seeking a divorce lawyer if he doesn't turn the computer off"
    Insert Girlfriends/wifes name here--->______
    OR
    Tradition Football the Facebook of Sim sports gamers!!!!!!!!

In all honesty it is a community of like-minded mature gamers. There is a generation of grown men and women that grew up with a controller in their hands. We graduated from Tecmo Bowl and Bill Walsh College Football to NCAA 10 and Madden 10. This is a place that lets us communicate and come together with people who have similar ideas and seek a sim style game.

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I was curled up behind a dumpster in an alley, strung out on crack, when I finally found tradition football. Since then I've become a successful entrepreneur and nail hot chicks on the regular! TF FTW!!!

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I just joined tradition football this year and it as absolutely saved the NCAA football series for me. After years of frustration trying to find people online who liked too play some what realistic games by not useing one play over and over or just finding ways to munipulate the AI.... and being forced to play the boring computer and not doing certain plays because i knew they would work to well. This site introduced me to what you guys call sim football and I love it. Just wish they had a site like this when i was a teenager...so i ddnt have to play bill walsh college football and right my own stats down the whole season..oh wait thats right we didnt have the internet than anyways...

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hackgolfer got his first nut off of TraditionFootball, it can happen to you too.

In all honesty, I think these testimonials of TF being a family of gamers is completely accurate.

I was playing in leagues that wouldn't last a month. Now, with TF, I play to create a dynasty, and not just a season one National Champion. Playing real competitive games against real sim gamers, making this feel like a real world experience.

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

TF has become my online home for not just sports games but many other game types as well. Its a community based on sportsmanship and sim styles of play.

As a busy father of 3 I value my sparce game time and wouldnt spend it any other place. TF is where you want to be as a casual gamer or serious online league player, they have it all.

13. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

PRINT THAT BAD BOY!!! (y)

14. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

"Si no fuera por la tradición de fútbol estaría inhalando cocaína fuera un culo putas. Mantente sed mis amigos!"

~G-Unit5281~

[​IMG]

15. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I am in 3 online dynasties that are entering their 10th or 11th month. This site has made NCAA a year-round game for me. I've met mature gamers and enjoyed participating in and observing entertaining debates on everything from football to tv shows. Not a day goes by that I don't check the site and it's nice to belong to a place that holds people accountable for their conduct. It is great when you can lose a game and not want to snap your controller in half because of the way your opponent took advantage of flawed AI. Playing games on TF feel like real football against a great group of guys that know football and provide challenging games that make the game fun until the new version comes out. I am honored to be a member of the TF Family and look forward to participating in dynasties and discussions on the site for years to come.