Testing Something for NCAA 13

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Timpegoose, May 28, 2012.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Shaun Mason

Do we have the capability to embed the forms in Google Docs? The only links I could find to publish it like a spreadsheet don't work, so I'm assuming its not possible at this point in time.

Basically, what I'm looking at doing is using the forms to input some of the top players in some of the major categories for each season. If the forms work how I expect them to, all of the data will end up in a spreadsheet, which I can publish in a sticky thread that would track the top performances in Deuce history. It could be an extension of the Hall of Fame, or its own thing. If this works as well as I'm hoping, it could be pretty cool. The forms are pretty simple, and should only take about 2 minutes to fill out.

This is a very raw version of the form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EfydFFqSU1icWxhSVVYbWt6UFdOSVpiX3c&hl=en#edit

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm going to move this over to site suggestions...I'm sure I can, give me a couple days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If not, I don't think having to click the link to get to the form is a big deal. Was just out of curiosity. Hell, it may even look more organized with just the links instead of 3-4 different forms taking up a ton of space.

• Like Like x 1