Testing Time Stamp

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Nov 28, 2010.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

OK, something is screwy with the time stamps. Dave, Miklos and I were all on AIM when I posted the counter bid for Cedric Griffin. It was close, but we all agreed it looked to be on time. Then, I realized tonight when I got home that it showed the bid came in 10 minutes late...

I am making this post at 9:45 PM pacific time - let's see what it says after the "X minutes ago" expires...

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

11:45pm central

3. BadaBing319

OK the timestamps are clearly off. The time stamp for this is 12 minutes after I posted - both Dave and myself can confirm. This is how my bid for Cedric Griffin showed up late despite being on time. Something to think about with bidding for free agency.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

So I guess now we have to allow a +12 minutes for anything requiring a time deadline.

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

if u want to start the bid over for griffin i am game with that... i can now see that the time stamp screwed up the bidding purpose

6. BadaBing319

I'm OK with the Griffin signing - I probably wouldn't have gone much higher. It is something to think about going forward however. Could we check with Shaun/Ryno to see if they are aware and have a possible fix??

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I don't even SEE timestamps anymore. Is there an option to turn them on now? Or is it a browser issue? Cause all I see is a date, no time anymore. I used to see times; now I don't.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Let me answer my own question. It IS my browser. Firefox doesn't show timestamps. Using Safari and it works, however.

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

It shows Saturday at 957 pm pst for me.