1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texans Finally win a Divisional Game!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by dakota7, Nov 20, 2014.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG] 34
    [​IMG] 24

The Texans traveled to Nashville to take on their division rivals, the Tennessee Titans. The Texans were looking for their first win of the season, having suffered a few heartbreaking losses so far. Houston was able to get the win behind a dominating defensive performance, forcing 5 turnovers including 2 pick sixes for corner Patrick Robinson. Halfback Walter Stephens was effective on the ground for the Texan offense, racking up 80 yards and 2 touchdowns. Quarterback Mat Murphy was turnover-free for the first time this season and that went along way to getting the win. The Texans now return home for a cross division showdown with the Raiders. The win allows the Texans to keep pace in the heated AFC South race, only a game back on the Titans.

good game heathh I got some early momentum and it carried me the rest of the way. I look forward to the rematch.

texanstitans.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  2. heathh

heathh Walk On

Good game bro. See ya soon!

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Great win Matt! Just goes to show player confidence isn't the end all be all. Great content and good luck moving forward!

• Like Like x 1