Texans - obwhite

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigox1337, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Texans - obwhite

Solid player with good passing and rushing offence.

75% of third downs where either screens to slaton or passes over the middle to johnson, te or rbs.
    LOVES the screen, if you dont watch for them he will get 30 and 40 yd chunks easily.

Mixes it up defensivly with zones and man coverage, and not afraid to blitz 8 in the right situtations. Can sniff out wr and rb screens quite well with quick ends.

Overall a good player and you cant get down early, i did and never could get back the lead.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

To reiterate what was already posted:

Slaton is his first read on every pass play. If you don't manually cover Slaton he will throw it to him in the flats everytime. Once you manually cover Slaton he will look for Johnson deep. His defense is good but you can run on him with ease if you have a decent back. He loves using the right stick to get out of tackles, their is really nothing you can really do because once the game decided the offense of player has won the "fight" he's getting out of the tackle. He plays alot of Cover 2 so the middle of the field is open almost everytime. Another thing on defense is that he shows blitz everytime he's coming. And one last thing is that he's fancy in short yardage situations. Expect a playaction. My LB's suck so he kept catching them with that playaction and a throw to the TE everytime even with the correct play called. If you have a good defense you should be able to shut him down pretty easily.

Overall good player but if you have a terrible LB's like I do it's going to be a long game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.