Texans open for 24 hours

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 8, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Texans open for 24 hours

We have decided to let obwhite go from the OMFL for at least the remainder of the 2010 Madden Game. If he chooses to change the issues of his gameplay and come back in 2011 then that will be offered to him.
    If you want more details then you may get with me on AIM. This really should not be discussed here on the forums, but it's yucky and someone has to deal with it. obwhite is a great guy, but his gameplay is simply not what we are looking for in the OMFL. My hope is that he changes and adjust and comes back. This is not due solely on last nights game, this has been a discussion with several owners, including OBWhite over the past 2 seasons.

So the Texans are open for 24 hours to current owners and then we will fill with a newbie. (n)

2. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i love this league and have done everything that was asked of me.. stop throwin in the flats so much, ok so i stop.... what else can i do expect let the cpu play for me... i just can't believe i got booted from this league when i have dedicated so much time and effort to it and changed my game play dramatically to accomate the league.....

regardless i had fun and had great games with most everyone in the league...

3. natedawg212000

Well I guess this shows the true character of a person. I gave you a shot by not having your privileges removed. It wasn't just one game. Dunlap and I are not 'super' friends. There is another owner who helped me make my decision who I think highly of. I refuse to stoop down to this level on the forums. If you want to talk hit me up on AIM. If not please stop doing this on the forums or I will have to have your privileges removed.

I personally like you OB and I am the reason you've not been booted until now.

Don't make this personal.

4. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Not trying to start anything, and i know it's not just one game, it's every game i've ever played against the Jaguars!!!

I am a person of high character which is why i took the high road in the first season when Jag's owner cussed me out and called me every name in the book... but i feel like i should be able to at least vent about being kicked out of a league that i truly enjoy.. this was like my favorite thing to do, i'm saving for a wedding in june so this was a free pleasure that i truly enjoyed.

Nate this is definately nothing towards you, your a great owner and commish, but for me to not realize that this is directly due to complaints by mainly ONE owner!!!

didn't mean to sound like a dick, i was just a lil angry as should be expected!!!

5. natedawg212000

I have no problem with you being upset, but every owner i've talked to that has played you has a complaint.

Like I said, I personally have held on to you and backed you up because your a good guy. I would LOVE to have you back, but you simply have to change your game. If you want to talk specifics of what has been told to me (I haven't spoken to dunlap at ALL) then hit me up on AIM and lets talk.

6. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i edited my original post because i didn't wanna call anyone out, i was just really angry this morning when i realized i was booted....

I feel like i played sim style, i mixed up my play, used many different formations, and played a good game.. it's hard not to feel like it's personal when every warning i EVER recieved in the league was after a game against the JAG's...

regardless, thanks for having me in the league.. just wish i coulda continued my playoff race....

Good luck to Mustang and Bigox they are great owners and kept the AFC south fun....

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I like the Seahawks when I took them over and I hate to leave them with so much potential. That being said when I joined the league mid season I said if the Eagles, Dolphins, or Texans ever became available that I would try to get them. So if it is needed I would like to switch. I love Dre Johnson too much to pass and I coached Steve Slaton one year in HS in SouthEastern PA...

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hurricane,

If nobody else wishes to switch by tomorrow they are yours. We try to go by tenureship in the league when awarding team switches.....stay tuned.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Man, having Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson would be wonderful except for two things:

1. The rest of the AFC South.
    2. I took over the Chiefs to give them stability again.

While it would probably make me really good as a player, having to play Dunlap, Ox, and Mustang twice a year would be painful. But for now I'll have to stay put and work on my game and making the AFC West as scary a division to play as the South.

10. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

LOL, hurricane is good, i think the AFC south got better....

How can something that is the best come better?

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

My only complaint is that I'll have played Hurricane twice in 3 weeks. I'll be an honorary member of the AFC South at this rate. lol

He's a good offensive player though and threw lots of different looks at me. Maybe it will help my defense. Although people that can tackle would help more than my coaching. :)

12. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Maybe this guy will actually compete with Mustang instead of tuck and hide when big name coaches come to town.

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hurricane,

You are awarded the Texans immediately. Please cease your operation of the Seahawks and take control of your new squad.

Welcome to the AFC South! :)

14. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Thank you much I look forward to it. Whoever gets the Hawks good luck they are a solid team.

15. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good luck DJ!