Texans Opening?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Oct 21, 2009.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Texans Opening?

Just wondering if i can get in this franchise, i PM Mags he said there were spots available i would like the Texans, i think there open. Ive read the rules and am myself a sim player, just like a chance to get in a Franchise with a good reputation and history.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Drunken has been in the same conference in my ncaa dynasty on this site. Total class act and great sim player.

3. DrunkenSoldier

THX TRude hope i get in, maybe we can start a madden rivalry, aswell

4. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Thanks TRude for the feedback.

Soldier, by my count, this would be your 5th league (3 in your sig + OMFL), and this one plays 2x a week. Do you have time for that?

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

no prob commish. the only thing that sucks which i realized after drunken's post was the rivalry born in this league possibly. we are both in acc wars and we will possibly be adding the afc south too since im the titans!

6. DrunkenSoldier

Ya no problem. OMFL advances once a week and i play for atleast 2-3 hrs mostly everyday, not to mention time im on the laptop. The Orange Rush Dynasty is a slow moving dynasty like the OMFL. I would only join if i new i had time because even including my dynasties ive played 70 or so online madden games, but i'd rather play in a dynasty then play some guy who runs the wildcat for 90% of the game, like online is turning into.

7. DrunkenSoldier

So whats the word Mags, am i in?

8. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

DS,

I'll message you tonight. One of our owners was considering a late switch to Houston. Not sure if he is going to or not but that would afffect the open teams available.

9. DrunkenSoldier

ok ill be waiting. thx

10. DrunkenSoldier

Well i didnt hear from u Mags but either way id like to know if i can get the Texans, i wont start till u advance to wk 11, i know u advance sunday, this way i can start on a fresh week . and i can c if playoffs are in the picture or if i can just play spoiler.