Texas A&M Aggies

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by T2, Nov 26, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Texas A&M Aggies

Alot of people said that UT would dominate this game to night. with 7:10 left its a 42-39 game.. Jerrod Johnson looks amazing. He is ripping the UT defense through the air and slicing them on the ground. McCoy looks good but A&M giving UT more than they really wanted tonight.

2. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I've been really impressed with Johnson and aTm. Makes me wonder why they haven't had a better season.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Is Ben Haumiller the A&M kicker!!??

4. T2

Ya i think there struggles come from playing 18 true freshman players. they are starting 11 freshman this season. This brings a lot of hope for the aggies, they are bowl eligable and it looks like they will be traveling to possibly the Texas Bowl. I think next year the aggies will be a force in the Big12.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I dont. haha. The aggies still suck.

6. T2

i guess only time will tell....

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Went to the game last night. Awesome. First time at Kyle Field. Texas A&M is going to be a force next year. Im not a huge fan but think they have potential.

They lost a game to Colorado and let another slip away as well. With Johnson back and Christine in the back field, they could put heat on Texas

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I don't know if we will compete for a conference title next year, but we will definitely be better. What you saw tonight is both what we could be and what we are. There were a bunch of miscues (the Michael fumble and then the play where JJ and Michael ran into eachother in the backfield) that show you how young we are. There wasn't a player that scored a TD last night outside of Morrow that was an upper classman. We took our lumps this year with our schedule and the two beatdowns issued by kstate and OU on the road.

There are probably another 6-8 players we are bringing in for this year's recruiting class that will probably see a lot of significant playing time as well, so we aren't out of the woods yet. However, look for more consistency next year behind a SR QB and a more mature WR corps.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Damn, sounds like it was a good game in the 2nd half. I turned it off in the 2nd half when Tex A&Ms QB and HB kept running into each other in the backfield.

Man I was hoping for that upset.