Texas A&M Aggies

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Feb 11, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    Texas A&M Aggies

post up biznitches
  2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    Welp, I will start.

First of all, look to hit Butler early and often. Especially on short yardage, he likes to turn it up inside real quick-like, so you need to blast him real quick-like too. (see February play of the month). LOL gawd I'm a turd.

I'm guessing he will always have a fast QB, because I think that is the style of QB he likes. However, I think he will do well if he doesn't have one because he is solid reading the defense and making plays down the field with his passing game.

Due to his busy life and many league responsibilities, he is the type that is just logging in to play you. He might not know your team too well, at least that is my perspective after he kicked to my 95 speed KR who promptly returned it for a TD, then kicked to the same guy another 4-5 times despite a 91 speed guy on the other side.

don't expect a power, up the middle running game with a lead blocker, as many of their runs come on draws, pitches, and option running plays. He is adept at quickly identifying the side of the field where the corner is dropping deep and firing it out there if you like to play zone defnese like I do. One time I switched it up, audibled a CB that was gonna be deep to a flat zone, and based on the safety read he fired it directly to my CB, who dropped it.

A lot of random, back and forth info there but that's Ryno. He is a hard one to pin down.