1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas A&M Recruiting Outlook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jmillhimes, Jul 25, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Texas A&M Recruiting Outlook

Total Class -67
    Seniors- 12

2. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I am targeting some big recruits. One of them watched me destroy Utah St. I am #1 on his list.

OLB Carl thomas..4 star

Tackle - B

Pursuit - B

CB Lawrence Fisher..4 Star
    I am #1 in this one. Arizona St is after him but I have contacts..LOL

Speed - B+

Man Coverage - B

Press and Zone - B-

no one has signed on yet

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Aggies are still unable to sign anyone. We had 4 visitors this week that watched us destroy UAB 51-10. The Guy who visited the past week called me with his review...

CARL THOMAS - 4 STAR out of Tyler Tx. He said he gave our school a B+. Thomas has us listed as his favorite school. Both Aggies and Oklahoma St have offered a Scholarship.

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

We have several recruits coming into town today.

4 star Spencer Stephens is coming in to see what the hype is in College Station. We are favored on his team list. His special is zone coverage.

4 Star MLB Kevin McDuffie is coming into town for the big game with #9 Oklahoma St. He is a tackling machine (A) Rating.

So far, no recruits have commited. I will keep you posted on the results

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Still no Hard Commit's yet. I was in Kansas this week so I will hopefully have some good news next week.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Still no news. McDuffie and Stephens are all filled in on interest but no word yet. I was in that arm pit of America..(West Texas)..I made an example of Texas Tech!!

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

The Aggies have a few Soft Commits and a hard Commit....

Soft Com.

Carl Thomas - OLB - 4 Star = This Run Stopper from Tyler Tx is a good pickup. Not very strong but has tremendous speed for a small 217 OLB.

Lawrence Fisher-CB- 4 Star= This Corner from Pearland. He mentioned Arizona St but realized no one has a life in Arizona. This speedy corner would be a great addition to the Aggies defense.

Devin Gary- OLB -3 Star = This 217 OL is out of Greenville Tx. Was thinking Oklahoma all the way but decided to stick around in Texas. Likely a backup in his first year.

HARD COM.

Travis Moss - FS- 3 STAR = This "Hard Hitter" is from Humble Texas and can slam some WR's into next week. His head knocking will be welcome by the Aggies