Texas A&M Recruiting Outlook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jmillhimes, Jul 25, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Texas A&M Recruiting Outlook

Total Class -67
    Seniors- 12

2. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I am targeting some big recruits. One of them watched me destroy Utah St. I am #1 on his list.

OLB Carl thomas..4 star

Tackle - B

Pursuit - B

CB Lawrence Fisher..4 Star
    I am #1 in this one. Arizona St is after him but I have contacts..LOL

Speed - B+

Man Coverage - B

Press and Zone - B-

no one has signed on yet

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Aggies are still unable to sign anyone. We had 4 visitors this week that watched us destroy UAB 51-10. The Guy who visited the past week called me with his review...

CARL THOMAS - 4 STAR out of Tyler Tx. He said he gave our school a B+. Thomas has us listed as his favorite school. Both Aggies and Oklahoma St have offered a Scholarship.

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

We have several recruits coming into town today.

4 star Spencer Stephens is coming in to see what the hype is in College Station. We are favored on his team list. His special is zone coverage.

4 Star MLB Kevin McDuffie is coming into town for the big game with #9 Oklahoma St. He is a tackling machine (A) Rating.

So far, no recruits have commited. I will keep you posted on the results

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Still no Hard Commit's yet. I was in Kansas this week so I will hopefully have some good news next week.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Still no news. McDuffie and Stephens are all filled in on interest but no word yet. I was in that arm pit of America..(West Texas)..I made an example of Texas Tech!!

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

The Aggies have a few Soft Commits and a hard Commit....

Soft Com.

Carl Thomas - OLB - 4 Star = This Run Stopper from Tyler Tx is a good pickup. Not very strong but has tremendous speed for a small 217 OLB.

Lawrence Fisher-CB- 4 Star= This Corner from Pearland. He mentioned Arizona St but realized no one has a life in Arizona. This speedy corner would be a great addition to the Aggies defense.

Devin Gary- OLB -3 Star = This 217 OL is out of Greenville Tx. Was thinking Oklahoma all the way but decided to stick around in Texas. Likely a backup in his first year.

HARD COM.

Travis Moss - FS- 3 STAR = This "Hard Hitter" is from Humble Texas and can slam some WR's into next week. His head knocking will be welcome by the Aggies