Texas A&M Season Preview

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by cyhiphopp, Jun 30, 2013.

1. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

[​IMG]
    TEXAS A&M 2013 PREVIEW
    2013 Top 10 Players
    QB #2 Johnny Manziel, So (97 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Johnny Heisman returns for his Sophomore year leading a strong offense. His mix of electric running and solid passing will be the center of the 2013 Aggie offense. A big question is if he will repeat as Heisman winner and if he will return for his Jr season or go pro after one last big year.​
    LT #75 Jake Matthews, Sr (96 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Big Jake Matthews will be opening holes and pushing back pass rushers on the left side for one more year. ​
    HB #23 Ben Malena, Sr (91 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Ben Malena will be part of a two headed running back attack. His combination of speed and strength will be sure to rack up yards for one last season.​
    HB #28 Brandon Williams, Jr (90 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Brandon Williams is the other head of the running back monster. Being able to spell each other will keep both fresh throughout the game and keep defenses off balanced.​
    WR #82 Mike Evans, So (90 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    At 6'5 Evans is a load for any CB to bring down, if they can catch him. He will give Johnny a big target all season long. ​
    DT #42 Kirby Ennis, Sr (89 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Big, fast, and strong. Kirby intends to harass opposing offenses while auditioning for the next level. ​
    CB #29 Deshazor Everett, Jr (87 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Mr. Everett leads the secondary hoping to shut down the oppositions best WR week to week. At 6' he posseses a great combination of size and speed.​
    LB #45 Steven Jenkins, Sr (87 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Jenkins looks to lead the LBers in 2013. His solid speed and strength will be leaned on heavily against SEC offenses.​
    HB #20 Trey Williams, So (86 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Young buck Trey Williams will look to showcase his blazing speed whenever he gets on the field, whether it is on special teams or out of the backfield. He will definitely be the future of the running attack.​
    QB #6 Matt Davis, So (86 Overall)
    [​IMG]
    Davis hopes to get on the field to spell Mr Heisman whenever he can. It is also highly possible that he will take over the starting position should Manziel take his talents to the NFL after this year. He has comparable speed to Johnny and will get many opportunities to show it off this year.​

• Like Like x 3
  2. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

It's unreal how good they have this team on the game. Should make for interesting theatrics though for sure

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, when I signed up for them I knew Johnny would be rated highly but I didn't think the rest of the squad would be so highly rated. I will need it against the users in this dynasty.

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah that roster you got is pretty incredible, and it helps that you're the only user team based in Texas. I think you've got a very good thing going with TAMU

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Hope so!