Texas Finest

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Dec 30, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Texas Finest

Texas Longhorn commitments

HARD COMMITS

:5stars: Brian Ervin #3 De Currently Oklahoma and Fla St also had offers to him. With his 6'4 204lb frame Texas loved his B- speed at DE. He is also rated B at tackle and Power moves and looks to enjoy playing with the other defensive recruits the longhorns have already signed

:5stars: Charles Turner #3 Cb Currently Nd and Fla St had offers into him. Turner a smaller fram at 5'10" 161lbs has B= speed and play either press or any coverage well. He will be an excellant recruit for texas and the defense continues to get stronger

:5stars: Jordan Parker #3 Wr. Parker had a scholarship offer from the Seminoles but decided to take and give his commitment to the longhorns. He is a real nice 6' 2" 213lb wideout with decent speed rated at a B. What Texas loved most was the fact he was a wonderful Route runner and not afraid to go down the middle

:5stars: Anthony Lane #2 Mlb. Lewis had offers from Usc, Flordia St and Penn St but choose to chose the Longhorns for his college career. He is a 6'4" 225lbs. He has decent speed at a B rank but what Texas loved about him was his B+ ranked tackle and his A- ranked Pursuit.

:4stars: Keith Carter #5 Mlb. Carter had offer from Arizona St, Nebraska, Pitt and Ucla. He is 6'4" 230lbs. He was also ranked at B+ for tackle but what turned Texas onto him the most was This guy loves to hit. He is expected to receive a redshirt his first year and stated he had no problem with that

:4stars: Jermaine Jackson #5 Qb Jackson had offers from Nebraska, Ucla and Georgis. he is a solid 6'4" 239lbs. He is a true Pocket passer with his D- speed. What Texas loved about him is his B+ Throw Power and B Throw Accuracy. No word as to his situation for next season but chances are he will be the #2 qb

:4stars: Mickey Smith #10 G He is a 6'4" 311lb guard who had and offer from Virgina Tech also. Rated B+ on both run and pass block. Texas is thrilled to have him join up for the next few season

:4stars: Jim Medley #2 Center. He is a small 5'11" 288lb Center He had offers from Cal and Fla St. Texas chose him because he reminded them of Jeff Saturday. He is alittle shorted but watching him play he played far above his size

:4stars: Travis Neal #3 Mlb He is a 6'1" 227lb MLB. He had offers from Nd, Penn St, Ucla and Pitt. He is a hitter who is also expecting to be a redshirt his first season

:4stars: Joseph Barrett #2 K He has C+ power and accuracy

:4stars: Marcus Moses #3 G. Louisville also had a scholarship to him. He has really good footwork and strength when it comes to the run a 6'0" 311lbs

:4stars: Pat Hodges #7 Wr He had offers from Flordia St and Lsu. He chose to come to texas. He is a bigger target at 6'5" 199lbs He has B speed with an A- juke move. and a B jumping

SOFT COMMITS

Sorry we are not allowed to commit on these players till they are signed

Class ranked #3 currently With signing 12 of the possible 14 needed. One will probably be signing soon. The only will be grabbed in the offseason when new players are added

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Beefing up the defense much? haha

3. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah the way i have been playing defense with this squad its ugly and figured i'd answer them now

4. NDCOLTS1979

updated week 11

5. NDCOLTS1979

Updated Conference Championship