Texas is out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, May 14, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Texas is out

Don't have time for 2010 anymore. Will be back for 11 as my business will start to slow down. I had to leave toward the end of a great game with Ben for a roofing problem. Right now i have 8 roofs and 1 house to build have 12 other roofs i have to put a quote on that i will get and 3 im waiting on an okay for. So good luck to everyone hope to see u around in 11

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

damn bro I dont get my shot to dethrone you....lol jk...Good luck with the business...get that money...

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

That sucks dude...When did you quit playing? Now I feel like my victory is tainted lol

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Good luck with your business. Definitely hope you come back for '11.

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

That's right! Take the crystal ball and run! But on a real tip, good luck to you in your business and I'll see ya in a couple of months!!!

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I quit after my go ahead touchdown. Got a call and had to get there asap as it was pouring in. Since i control every property they own which is over 100 of them i had to go fix it asap couldnt afford to take lose 50k a year in business lol. My nephew isnt that good but he is good enough that u deserved the victory anyways. Ill definately be back for 11 and you guys can take the ball from me then. I am going 1 or 2 leagues at the most and this is one i am keeping no matter what. Great group of dedicated guys here. While all the other leagues are folding this is kicking great. Jvig great job as a commish with ur busy schedule. If u ever need help with nething let me know. Good luck to everyone the title is now yours to go out and get

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Its cool , guess i would have done the same thing lol...you know how pissed I would have been if you had beat me and than quit the next week lol. I definately got lucky with this being my first traditions Dynasty and everything...def couldnt have asked for a better one

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND, I'll see you in '11. We're destined to be in the same league, lol.

9. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey ND appreciate your help man. We'll see you in a few months. Hope your business goes well.