1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas is out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, May 14, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Texas is out

Don't have time for 2010 anymore. Will be back for 11 as my business will start to slow down. I had to leave toward the end of a great game with Ben for a roofing problem. Right now i have 8 roofs and 1 house to build have 12 other roofs i have to put a quote on that i will get and 3 im waiting on an okay for. So good luck to everyone hope to see u around in 11

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

damn bro I dont get my shot to dethrone you....lol jk...Good luck with the business...get that money...

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

That sucks dude...When did you quit playing? Now I feel like my victory is tainted lol

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Good luck with your business. Definitely hope you come back for '11.

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

That's right! Take the crystal ball and run! But on a real tip, good luck to you in your business and I'll see ya in a couple of months!!!

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I quit after my go ahead touchdown. Got a call and had to get there asap as it was pouring in. Since i control every property they own which is over 100 of them i had to go fix it asap couldnt afford to take lose 50k a year in business lol. My nephew isnt that good but he is good enough that u deserved the victory anyways. Ill definately be back for 11 and you guys can take the ball from me then. I am going 1 or 2 leagues at the most and this is one i am keeping no matter what. Great group of dedicated guys here. While all the other leagues are folding this is kicking great. Jvig great job as a commish with ur busy schedule. If u ever need help with nething let me know. Good luck to everyone the title is now yours to go out and get

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Its cool , guess i would have done the same thing lol...you know how pissed I would have been if you had beat me and than quit the next week lol. I definately got lucky with this being my first traditions Dynasty and everything...def couldnt have asked for a better one

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND, I'll see you in '11. We're destined to be in the same league, lol.

9. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Hey ND appreciate your help man. We'll see you in a few months. Hope your business goes well.