Texas Longhorns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by UcanHateMeNow, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys just wanted to take some time and introduce myself. I'm a fairly newbie to TSO however I've been playing online for the last 10 years. Started playing online with NFL2K on Dreamcast then followed the 2K series over to Playstation. Have been apart of a SIM community for about 8 years now but got to venture out to TSO after recruiting a few TSO members to play in a FIFA league at my home community.

I'm currently at TSO I am in FIFA Serie A and in The Pride with BigSmooth33 and biggcoug65. I currently have Notre Dame at my control in The Pride and am sitting at 9-2 with a #6 BCS ranking. I follow Notre Dame religiously as my little brother just graduated from ND this past May and is still at South Bend pursuing his Masters.

I am from San Antonio, Texas so before supporting my brother and Notre Dame my other allegiance lies in Austin and the Texas Longhorns.

I look forward to my time here and thanks for the invite.

2. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

At least someone will be rooting for me. If I get one more closet Michigan fan in here, I'm gonna get grumpy.

Welcome to the show. Good group here. Gonna be a lot of fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Welcome man... And The Dude, there's never enough Michigan fans here in my opinion.:D