Texas @ LSU

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by MileHigh Hitman, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Texas @ LSU

Talk about great games that never were. First time, start of game, LSU ball, hit, big fumble, Texas now driving BOOTED.

Second try, great game, Texas up in the 3rd 17-14 with LSU getting the ball back. BOOTED with a message after saying the Dynasty server unavailable, blah blah blah.

I give up. I can only try playing a game twice before I lose my mind. NOTHING RUINS MY UvU EXPERIENCE MORE THAN EA REPEATEDLY BOOTING USERS DURING GAMES.

Anyway, Geauxlden is a great player and for 2 and a half quarters I enjoyed playing him.

I am officially wiping my hands of EA for week one. Please let Geauxlden play the CPU. Then hopefully EA has their shit worked out by the time I play Bruce.

Edit: Part of what ruins it for me is going on with life, work, wife and kids knowing we still need to get the game in and then when playing it all I can think about is when will we get booted.

2. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

The 2nd game did have the makings of a great one. There were big plays, hard hits and, momentum shifts. All things that make college football great. It does suck that the servers gave out on us. Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a season-long problem.

Kudos to you Milehigh. I thought that you had a good game plan and the Horns brought it!

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

This is too bad. Sounds like we had a good one here. I'll put Hitman on auto, as he asked.

But I wish this didn't happen so much. It really kills the whole experience.

4. Yes it does. Big time. Just make sure not to KEEP me on Auto. :)

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Wow...I almsot had that experience after our game tonight. This is a major problem

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I havent had disco problems except for with one other owner. If you guys are using routers make sure you have the xbox ports all forwarded.

7. Ya, good call. I did that on mine a couple years ago. My connection is VERY strong. I am always logged into work and dont get diconnected. Can't afford to get disconnected. Geauxlden did not seem to get knocked off either. It seemed to be the EA servers.

8. The good thing is that even if you have to click retry after the game or wait and then click it after a few minutes you will be able to. It's this whole disconnection thing that worries me.

Our connection SEEMED solid too. No lag, or pauses or jitters. It was like playing the CPU. Was it like that on your end Geauxlden?

That's what worries me. Last year you knew when the connection was shaky. Both times tonight the connection and game speed were perfect.

9. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I totally agree Hitman, the connection was much smoother than any game I played last year. It felt like an offline game which makes it even more shocking when it shuts down.

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Archie and I played last night and I had the best game connection wise I have ever had. '09 played terrible online for me, but last night was perfect.

11. Thats exactly how it was with our game last night......until we got booted