1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas Oklahoma State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Apr 2, 2010.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Texas vs Oklahoma State

Hey Bogey, I heard you and your family were evacuated. I am sorry to hear that and I hope you and your family are safe and doing ok. I know this is probably the last thing on your mind, and I understand. I know we are scheduled to play this week, and if you can't I don't mind taking a sim. I am leaving town for business on Monday morning and won't be back until Thursday afternoon. If we can't get our game in this weekend I really don't mind simming it. I should be around most of tonight either here or on live, just let me know.

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Hey man, I just got back into my place, so I should be able to go sometime in the afternoon tomorrow if you can...

3. hornfaninbama

I think that will work. I have some errands to run tomorrow early afternoon, but sometime after about 5 I should be good to go.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Looks like you got held up, I will be around for the rest of the night if you still want to get this in.

5. hornfaninbama

I am sorry, I got back yesterday about 4pm, but my damn internet was out. I am headed to Easter lunch about 1230, and expect to be home about 2 (central) at the latest. I will be able to go anytime after I get back. I can sleep on the plane tomorrow so even if it's late I'll be ready to go.

6. hornfaninbama

I am on now. just send me an invite.

7. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

How late can ya go? After the Yanks?

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

bump so you can see it...

9. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Where did you go man???