Texas & Oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by DJ Rhude, Apr 3, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Texas & Oklahoma

So, who y'all got in this grudge match?

Keep in mind OU has been used as a pinata in two user games this year and overall I'm playing with zero confidence and my offense and defense both stink...I barely beat Texas Tech last night which is the worst cpu team I have ever played......seriously

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Texas is a team that doesn't blow you out. If Oklahoma can keep it close they might be able to figure out what to do to win. THey have the weapons.....they need to figure out how to best utilize their personal. Robertson and Green should be spilitting carries and both player should be on the field at the same time in certain situations.....whether as decoys or to create mis matchs.

Remember Texas loves those TEs and loves to mix up his play calling.

I take OU winning on a late 4th quarter TD.....if DJ doesnt beat himself.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I have one very big reason to root for Texas this time. Regardless of how much I like you Rhude, you're getting no support from me in this one. In fact, I'm pushing pins into a Mike Workman voodoo doll this very second.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LOL.....thats funny!

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'm gonna say 77-72 Texas....oh wait that happened last year lol

Won't predict a winner...will just say I think it's going to be one of the most intense user games in TT history. Between the history and grudge and the fact that both guys need a big victory, should be a good one

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

This game is huge!! Rhude has got #1 DE coming in for this showdown. I need Jackson to leave Norman unsatisfied. He visted UCLA last week when Texas was there. The winner of this game will set their season straight. Both have lost 2 user games in a row. Texas has made bold predictions.

I have no idea whats going to happen in this one but i'll give it a shot. Texas wins in a thriller 27-24. Going often to Geoff Kelly. Oklahoma struggles in the 1st half trying to throw in all the new wrinkles its offense praticed against Texas Tech. They will hit all cylinders in the second half and end the game having a shot to win.

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    There's one thing to remember and that's a rivalry.

Rhude is struggling mightly...though he has a handle on most of the Big 12 guys, aside from ryno.

That will help him. Kinger will be looking to over-exert himself from the gate...that will hurt him IMO. Rhude will finally make adjustments with his RB situation...tightly contested 31-28 oklahoma win.

9. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

LOL.....the reason has to be recruited related
    Haha good call Fosh, I see you were looking at my stats from that game lol

10. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Having never played Rhude I have no idea what to expect.

I have played Kinger a few times, the key is if Rhude gets out to a lead if so I believe he will hang on and win.

If Kinger gets the lead early and can play his game Rhudes in trouble.

Red river shoot out is played on a neutral field, Texas comes out early and takes advantage of Rhude trying a new scheme.

Kinger makes the right calls early but Rhude adjusts and its close.

Kinger prevails in OT 49-45.