Texas Pressers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Texas Pressers

[​IMG]

Coach its time for the Red River Shootout. Big game vs OU, how has your team prepared?

Who has stood out for you on offense and defense?

What worries you the most about this OU team?

Is the South won with this game or are the other teams in the confeence going to make it tough again?

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

[​IMG]

Coach its time for the Red River Shootout. Big game vs OU, how has your team prepared?
    The defense is well prepared and better play well if we expect to win, the offense on the other hand as a lot to prove and will need to play better and score some TD's or it will be a long day

Who has stood out for you on offense and defense?
    On offense, Foswhitt Whittaker has stepped up nicely after the injury to starting HB Tre Newton and has been playing well, on defense Rolb keenan Robinson has been leading the way with lots of tackles a forced fumble and a INT.
    [​IMG]

What worries you the most about this OU team?
    Two Words Landry Jones, this kid is playing well with over 1100 yds passing 11 TD's and only 1 Int, couple that with DeMarco Murray's running capabilities and you got a solid one two combo

Is the South won with this game or are the other teams in the conference going to make it tough again?

This is the Biggest Game, for now but with some solid teams on the schedule its going to be tough, especially the A&M game late in the season

3. DrunkenSoldier

This Was The Biggest Loss ever, Longhorns hang there heads in Shame

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Ouch, Stanford rolled you guys in this one, what happened?

What do the Longhorns have left recruiting wise?

5. DrunkenSoldier

What happened, What didnt happen, 11 holding penalties, 14 penalties in total. 7 Interceptions and 2 fumbles, actually out gained Stanford by 150 yds but Sherrod Harris in his last game couldnt do anything right.

As for recruiting we have all are needs filled but have a couple of spots open just in case any solid prospects pop up in the offseason

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

GOW vs UGA, is Texas ready for prime time?

What do you know about your team so far, has the identity been established?

Some are calling for an upset, is your team focused on taking care of business?

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Coach I heard there was some confusion at the ned of that game that cost you one what happened?

Tough loss to Clemson, did this kill your national title hopes?

What do you have to do to rebound and have a 1 loss season

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Coach I heard there was some confusion at the ned of that game that cost you one what happened? well apparently the cpu can hike the ball and kick it 5 miles to the left without u pushing a button. I was lined up perfectly for a game winning FG and auto hike and kick.

Tough loss to Clemson, did this kill your national title hopes? Yes i think the cpu ruined my chance at a national title

What do you have to do to rebound and have a 1 loss season

Not let the CPU f me from behind with no lube. Put games away is what we need to do to where the CPU don't make me drop the soap again