1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas Rangers 2032 Offseason Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by HarkTheSound, Jun 30, 2014.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I desperately have to shed salary because my owner is a douchebag. Budget is down to $130,000,000 after it was $162,000,000 a little over 3 years ago so my old salaries are really coming back to haunt me now. I'm pretty deep in the red to begin this coming season.

[​IMG]

Costa just never panned out in a Ranger uniform, but his ratings are still solid. Vs righties, he fluctuates between 50/55 contact and has 70 gap, 80 power, 65 eye, and 35 avoid K.

He has two years left on his deal. $27 mil for this coming season, and $29 next.

I'm willing to give a free spec with him as well. Take a look at my list of specs - I'd consider anyone but SP Max Larsen in a package deal. Depending on the spec I got back in return for Costa would determine how good of a spec I would give to you. I'm not expecting much, mostly just looking for someone who has a lot of salary, and willing to help a brotha out.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I will ship you CF Bobby Clark if you take on Costa for me. I don't expect anything more than a scrubby one star spec, preferably a bat, in return. Dat progression doe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Looking to deal SP spec Tyler Fields for a solid bat - preferably a first baseman or maybe a MLB or close to MLB-ready catcher. He did ok in his first year in rookie ball.

[​IMG]