Texas Rangers 2032 Offseason Block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by HarkTheSound, Jun 30, 2014.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I desperately have to shed salary because my owner is a douchebag. Budget is down to $130,000,000 after it was $162,000,000 a little over 3 years ago so my old salaries are really coming back to haunt me now. I'm pretty deep in the red to begin this coming season.

[​IMG]

Costa just never panned out in a Ranger uniform, but his ratings are still solid. Vs righties, he fluctuates between 50/55 contact and has 70 gap, 80 power, 65 eye, and 35 avoid K.

He has two years left on his deal. $27 mil for this coming season, and $29 next.

I'm willing to give a free spec with him as well. Take a look at my list of specs - I'd consider anyone but SP Max Larsen in a package deal. Depending on the spec I got back in return for Costa would determine how good of a spec I would give to you. I'm not expecting much, mostly just looking for someone who has a lot of salary, and willing to help a brotha out.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I will ship you CF Bobby Clark if you take on Costa for me. I don't expect anything more than a scrubby one star spec, preferably a bat, in return. Dat progression doe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Looking to deal SP spec Tyler Fields for a solid bat - preferably a first baseman or maybe a MLB or close to MLB-ready catcher. He did ok in his first year in rookie ball.

[​IMG]