Texas ranked??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 5, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Texas ranked??

How does a 4-4 Longhorn team jump to #21 and a 7-2 TT team fall out of the rankings? Nothing against ND but thats some bs. EA has to be full of Longhorn and Gator fans. If ND runs the table I bet he'll grab a BCS bowl even if he loses the Big 12. I guess every good recruit wanting to go to those schools isn't enough, huh? LOL this game is crazy.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

They took into fact that the teams coach has been missing for the entire time. Then they humilated TT. TT didnt even sniff the endzone. Texas will win the big 12 very easily. No offense to the sliders but they are just way to easy. So far in two games i have not allowed a TD on the defensive side of the ball. As a matter of fact no team has been close to putting it in the endzone. Oklahoma St got a touchdown on a fumble return late in the fourth when i was running out the clock.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I picked you to win the Big 12 but c'mon son they should of at least only dropped them to 24-25. Maybe you know the rank system better than me but if you both run the table but you lose the title game, who gets the at large you or TT?

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I have always felt that the difficulty changes on how well your team is doing in the season..My brother's(leonidas) last game aginst uconn was very easy to, but its because he has been so bad all year. ND once you keep winning your games are going to get tougher, trust me. I started to think they were to easy too until I played florida state in tallahasse and the beat me. I personaly love the sliders blow out teams you should and some games are tough.

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Texas Tech lost to unranked TCU and Texas. Texas lost to high ranked UNC,Oklahoma, Ohio St and unranked UCLA. I noticed if you lose to a top 10 team your ranking points do not go down much.

Sliders you'll get to appreciate them later on. My first game against USC I won 56-14 and I thought this was too easy. Then the very next week I get shut down and lose a tough one to Oklahoma 7-16.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol i hope so. i have never totally shut down the cpu 2 games in a row like i have. So i wasnt sure if i was doing something great or if the change in sliders made it easier.