1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas State v La Vega

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Drifterbub, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Texas State v La Vega

CFoley,

When you available? I'm free tonight and tomorrow night for the most part. Just need some notice.

2. cfoley33102

cfoley33102 Walk On

Hey man I am free both tonight and tomorrow night sorry was running behind I just got off work. I will be on in about 30 minutes or so. If your on we could play or we can play tomorrow totally up too you.

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I can get with you tomorrow. I'm fixing to pick up a new truck and I don't know if I'm going to get it on tuesday or wed. Let's plan on say 6:20-7:00 cst tomorrow?

4. cfoley33102

cfoley33102 Walk On

that work see u then

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Foley,

I'll be on in a little bit. My router is acting up, so I'm trying to tinker with that for a sec.

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Diggin',

Go ahead and put me on auto and let foley play the CPU. We had a freeze and then a server drop. I was up by a score the first time and he was up big the second time.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Sorry guys, didn't check the boards again before bed last night. I'll put it on Auto tonight Drift... unless you guys can figure out a way to get the game in before I get home from work.