Texas Tech loses 72 - 20

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by harriscw, Jan 12, 2010.

1. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech loses 72 - 20

Texas Tech QB Sheffield is knocked out of the game 3 times (his backup Doege was knocked out once) and throws 6 interceptions; 2 returned for touchdowns. The Tech running game gained 21 yards on 20 carries.

Texas A&M RB gained 245 yards, averaged over 10 yards a carry, and scored 5 touchdowns. He was also A&M's leading receiver.

A&M led 17 - 10 at the half, but went on to score every time they had the ball in the second half, including the last play of the game.

The good news is, I had 15 recruits invited to this game. I hope they enjoyed the campus tour.

Seriously though, I played a lot of NCAA '09 on heisman, and didn't have much trouble. I just started on '10 and I have had the same problem two weeks in a row. I can't stop the pass; the receivers catch the ball between three players, and often break two of the tackles. The guy will land on his head, and hang on to the ball. The running back, on average, breaks two to three tackles a play. The last game stats showed 8 broken tackles for the whole game; BS, he got that many on three plays.

So, without asking for any secrets, how do ya'll do it?

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

I feel your pain man, I gave up 350 yards rushing to one player in my last game

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Ouch, I guess I shouldn't complain.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Did you guys change the sliders? That is incredible...was it a CPU game, or did another user hang 70 on you?

5. Ha ha im in the same boat, i lost to duke haha my DL might as well have just sat down after the snap i had zero pressure on defence, qb had all day.. passed all over me then when i went to the nickle and blitzed he would just dump it off to the HB, i think if i played against a user that game i woulda won... also it was the sliders, hova was trying to explain it to me but i played DUKE, yes duke and lost by 20, my starting qb did get hurt, and i threw four picks and three were returned for TD's in the fourth quarter alone, but still, i didnt know a CPU can score 55? Hey wait! thats running up the score!! i wana rematch haha!(jk)

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

It was a CPU game, and again I am new to '10. I also got a little aggressive with the passing game in desperation, but the problem was just like triggerhappy said. It was not uncommon for the RB to break 4 tackles on one play and run for a TD. Also, I'm not complaining, just trying to get better. I enjoy being involved more than winning.