Texas Tech - Maxattax34

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MaxATX34, Jul 26, 2009.

1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Texas Tech - Maxattax34

Playbook:
    Offense: Notre Dame
    Defense: 4-2-5

Updated: April 7, 2010

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: Balanced

Eats clock. For good reason. Likes to run, didn't take many shots downfield, scored a td on a 90 yard screen pass and another big play but all in all had a hard time moving the ball consistently.

Sits in a 4-2-5 blitzes LB shifts DL plays press coverage in zone and uses the Play pass feature every play. Same defense every play. I had a hard time moving the ball unless I was in 4 or 5 wide.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Offense: Balanced

Balanced offensive attack. Mixes in the screens perfectly, as my D was totally unprepared for them for the most part.

On D, you can be successful if you pick up decent yardage before 3rd down. I was effective running between the tackles. Threw mostly short passes. He mixed up blitzes well, but just got unlucky with the playcalls on them, as it left my receiver wide open in the zone just vacated for decent gains.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: likes to run to set up the pass, didn't really try anything deep. Just like last year nothing fancy on offense. Didn't really score on sustained drives and I was able to get his offense of the field. He capitalized on ALL of my mistakes which as we all know is the difference between an average team and a really good team.

Defense. Very sound. Mixed up his coverages well. I don't remember very man blitzes. He gave up yards but not points and was very good on 3rd down.

All in all a good team.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Texas Tech as of Season 5