Texas/Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Just an early jump on this one because of some mitigating circumstances. All suggested times are pm pacific standard.

The wife is due for our baby tomorrow and is in early labor, could be this morning could be during the day, could be Monday. So Monday seems out.

Tuesday might work but I have to referee a varsity game probably won't be back till 8:30 or so. Could play around 9:30 or 10, but again, really depends on the state of the wife and kid. Let's not do this if we can avoid.

Wednesday is definitely the best night to get it in, but I have a men's league bball game I'm playing in at 9. So the only real available start times would be anywhere from 6 to no later than 7:15. Or after my game got over so prolly around 11 we could do it.

If we can't do that and get an extension to Thursday by Rec. I would again only be available in the morning at 7 or 8 am, or after 10:00 pm due to work and reffing.

Let me know what you're like, and I'll try to fit it. God forbid I would have to go on Auto for the Big 12 game of the year, but some things are more important if time doesn't work favorably for me.

2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Best wishes on your momentous event.

I can make any time after 730 weekdays. With advanced notice I can get home earlier, I just need to go to work earlier aswell. I can also get up early and play, I just need to be out the door by 830am.

Just let me know when you have time.

3. Jayrah

oh yeah I forgot you're pst as well. DUH! ;)

Well alright then I'll confirm on Tuesday at some point but let's plan for Wednesday night at 10:30. I don't wanna interrupt your work schedule or wake up any earlier than I have too. haha.

.... OH AND THANK YOU. I am very excited about it all.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@whygodwhy1111 @Jayrah

Let me know if you guys are still shooting for Wednesday late night so I can stay up and advance us or if you need the extension if Jayrah's little one entered the world and things are crazy for you.

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

far as i know wed 1030 unless he messages today and has time to play tonight

6. Jayrah

Yeah 10:30 tomorrow night. We had her last night and everything's great! Wife's gonna stay at the hospital another night though, so I'll stick with her and we'll get this war on tomorrow night! If I'm a little late tomorrow night don't worry I'll be to it! My men's league game starts at 9 and is 24 min running halves. Should take just slightly over an hour but if overtime or anything weird happens might take a bit longer.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Congrats again on the baby girl...your life will never be the same!

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Tonights the night...

Your wife's accomplished incubation skills can not save you from the rath of mighty texas! :)

9. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I will do a writeup tomorrow. I just checked your roster to look at your terrible kicker.... Seems like you really should be using your 87 over Punter at Kicker. He could probably make a 40 yarder.