texas vs auburn week 4

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by dakota7, Mar 18, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

texas vs auburn week 4

I know we haven't quite advanced yet, but I'll be around all day tomorrow if you can play then. Dru said we should advance tonight.

2. dakota7

Ok, we're still in week 3 but I think we're advancing tonight either way. I am free all day tomorrow or all day on Wednesday. When can you play?

3. dakota7

Hey man, when do you want to play?

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I can go tonight after 5:30 central.

Lemme know what works for you.

5. dakota7

I can't play then. How about later? 10 central?

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I will most certainly be in bed by then. No sleep last night, and an early wake up call tomorrow. When can you play tomorow? Wednesday evening?

7. dakota7

I can play wednesday. I'm able to play all day, but that probably won't work for you (teacher?). Can you do late on wednesday? 10 central.

I work tomorrow 24 hours at the firehouse, so that's out.

How was vegas? Make any money? Did you like mandalay? I've been there, but never stayed there. Seems nice. My wife and I are going again in June, we booked the flight but not a hotel yet. We're thinking mirage, but we're kinda waiting to see what deals harrahs sends me...lol.

8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I could jump on late wednesday. am gonna hit the shower and play my rivalry game. msg me if you get on, I may b able to man up and play.

Vegas was cool. We got a nice deal at Mandalay Bay. I like it, it was nice, but not super trendy yet not trashy. LIked it a lot. Great restaurants. Do yourself a favor, head to the Imperial Palace, in the back and up some stairs, you must go to Hash House A-GO-GO for breakfast.

I ended up winning $130...all on the last day playing slots with $10. Lol, got killed on slots and Blackjack...

9. dakota7

Wednesday night will work. I'll be on sometime after 9 central....it will most likely be closer to 10. It is all wife dependant..lol. Lets just say 10, if it looks earlier I will post up again.

I will try the hash house.......thanks. I try to stay away from slots, one-armed bandits. I haven't won at a blackjack table in....6 years? I try to play craps and poker. I think we're gonna go to Love, the Beatles Cirque de Soliel at the Mirage. We saw Zumanity 2 years ago, which was ok.

10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

That'll work.

I caught one good roller at Craps and won about $150 ont he first day. Of course, after that, not one hot roller the rest of the week.

11. dakota7

I'm just confirming tonight....10 central. Maybe a little earlier.....I'll try. We're all that's left...

12. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

any way ou can play now? I am tired as crap. I may need to head to bed...