1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas vs Oregon

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, May 13, 2011.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

What works for you? At the least I'm free Saturday night after 930 central.

2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

lETS TRY FOR THAT... KEYOARD IS ROKE... ALL CAPS AD ISSIG LETTERS

3. dakota7

Ok, see ya around 930.

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

just signed in

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

gg

I f'd up and didn';t pick onsides kick, and had no timeouts. the game auto kicked it ..... FUCK i could have audibled...

I am officially never going to worry about whether it appears if I am running clock or if the other player might being running clock on me. I think when your losing and the other team has the ball it will always appear like they are running the clock on you. I just need to assume that the other players knows I am not doing things differently, and when I am losing not let my self get rattled by reading too much into the other users actions. It's ruining the experience for me at the end of close games even when I win.

6. dakota7

I was wondering what happened on that last kick. At least the CPU tried some type of bs short kick for you. And I was determined not to run that clock to zero, I think I did a pretty good job of getting most of those plays off around 15 seconds. Until I got inside the 10 that is. Gg