1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Texas vs OU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Kingerock, May 4, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Texas vs OU

Apparently we have a 13 minute window to get our game in.

If the powers that be can possibly allow us the time, I'm available Tuesday after 9 CST and Wednesday after 9:30 CST, closer to 10 CST. I don't even want to mention Thursday or Friday, we'll be in offseason by then.

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Lets shoot for tonight at 10:30 but it will depend on how I feel.....I have something akin to the flu and if I feel like I am now, I won't be playing....if I'm not up to playing tonight I will leave you a message either here or on XBL...taking some meds right now so hopefully I'll be better when I get home from work

If not I can go Wednesday at same time...if jms doesn't want to wait, he can put me on auto pilot, I ain't gonna stress it

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

no problems waiting.........just as long as we know what is going on and when you guys plan on playing......tis all

4. Kingerock

I'll be around both nights. Either is fine for me. Get well bro.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

swine flu??? Can we catch that over xbox live?

6. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I'm gonna tough it out, lets get this game in tonight.....can you get on at 10:30est? that would allow me to still get some decent rest....let me know bro

7. Kingerock

Hey I'm here now. Just got in a little early. I'm throwing something in the microwave for dinner and can go in about 10 minutes if needed. I'll be on XBL.

8. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

cool, I'll be on in 15 minutes