Texas vs Washington St.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Texas vs Washington St.

Anytime after 7pm cntl time works for me any night from here on out. Looking forward to the matchup.

2. Trixster

Trixster Guest

I am good after 9pm (est) on Sunday or Monday night.

3. Trixster

Trixster Guest

My bad I thought we played week 3, not week 2.

I'm good tomorrow night after 10pm est as well.

4. ThaEra25

Saturday @ 9pm cntl/10 est i can go if you can...let me know?

5. Trixster

Trixster Guest

I'm good for then as well.

6. Trixster

Trixster Guest

Hey man, I logged on and waited over 90 minutes (Maynard can confirm) and your profile stayed on away the whole time. I have to go to bed as I work a 16 hour shift tomorrow, changed my schedule to be able to play tonight.

The next time I will be available will be 10pm est time on Monday night. Unless you want to wait up til 2am tomorrow night for me to get home.

I really don't want to hold the league up, so I will abide by whatever ruling Maynard sets forth.

7. Maynard

Maynard Banned

what sucks is i cant sim in favor of one player or another. All i can do is sim and i dont want to do that. Escpecially here where WSU will most likely take a loss

8. Trixster

Trixster Guest

Just got the baby back to sleep and heading for bed, thought I would check it out.

I really don't want to hold us up, so I am okay with you simming the game. If I lose, I lose. It's only one game, I had no visiting recruits and it's not a conference game.

Go ahead, I'll make up for it in the coming weeks.

9. ThaEra25

I apologize man, I feel asleep putting my 1 year old asleep and I'm just now waking up, I'm late for work so I gotta be brief...Once again man I apologize...Maynard my apologizes to the league as well...

10. Maynard

Maynard Banned

it happens....i been there many times myself.....i am gonna sim the game since it cant be played until late monday night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.