TeXasfight33

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TeXasfight33, Jan 25, 2010.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

TeXasfight33

Name:Brady
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn TeXasfight33
    Email:Texasfight33@gmail.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability: any time on weekends and usually weekdays after 4
    Favorite Teams: Texas, North TExas, Georgia Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:my bro
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes NCAA
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? for as long as i remember
    3. What type of player would you say you are? i dont cheese i play fair and can take a loss
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? aage realy doesnt matter to me, i get along with people just about any age im here to play ncaa and have fun.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?i have read them they are all good
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I Love football i play QB and if i dont make it to college ball i would love to coach. ive been around football my whole life
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?i check some of this stuff out it looks really cool and hope some of these guys will take me.
    4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.
    5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.ok
    6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!ok

2. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

any open OD's willing to take me in?

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Who is your brother?

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

king ceps 11 he recently signed up today also

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

thanks man i appreciate it