Texasfight33

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Guys texasfight33 will now be a co commish with me. He will be helping out with the operations around here. So if I can't be reached on commish issues feel free to go to him. Together we are going to get the dynasty back on track.

Welcome to the staff bro

2. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

thanks man im pumped to get working. at the start of year 4 i will post content assignment everyone will be required to complete they wont be too hard or ong just a quick preview or something. Alon with the preseason assignment i will also give regular season assignments something you can do quick weekly or bi wekkly or even tri weekly. If there is something you want to do please feel free to shoot me a pm with what you want.

Here are some things you can do
    Power rankings
    pressers/interviews (see saturday heros)
    Game of the week/ predictions for every game a user plays that week
    Freshmen Spotlights/ freshmen of the year
    whos hot whos not
    Hot seat: wich coach is in danger of failing his cntract goals and being fired.
    Team History: Thread wich holds every teams record each year, and wich goals they have completed. This would be greatly appreciated by me and Sabo.
    These are just few of many things that every body could bring into the dynasty. This year i wont really be a stickler on content but in year 4 me and sabo will be cracking down. Please let me or sabo know what you want to do.

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

as long as no one else wanted to do it, i would love to do the interview segment. Id start next year, and would look to interview one owner each advance week so that everyone got an opportunity to be interviewed each year. Ill just post the questions on here and the owner can answer them. If someone already wanted to do this lemme know, if not ill take responsibility for them.

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

so far no one wanted to do this its all yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.