1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Text Message Communication (All Read)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Text Message Communication (All Read)

I decided this would be another good tool for me to utilize communication wise. If you have a cell phone and are willing to receive/send text messages please post here letting me know, you can then PM me your number, unless you want to post it here, and I will store it in my phone

This will be used for things like scheduling and advancing issues.

This WILL NOT be used for gameplay complaints/restart issues, it will strictly be used for scheduling communication as the other things need to go through PM for various reasons.

So please just responds with a yes you do or no you don't and then get your number to me. I will then store it and if I ever need to contact you I will txt you and let you know who I am.

This will be great for situations when you cannot access the boards and your the last person to play or something and we need to make a decision on an advance or scheduling situation. I see this in other leagues and seems to work well, this will be a great backup tool. Thanks.

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

sounds like a great idea. Ill pm my number.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll PM my number as well

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Alright I have numbers from:

Bsta
    Ceewo
    BraveJaf
    Masler
    DJ

Still waiting to hear from the others