TF: Coach's Club Information

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, May 25, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

[​IMG]

TF: Coach's Club
    Founded: 5-25-2011
    Format: Coaching Carousel based dynasty

Settings
    Difficulty: AA
    Sliders: Custom (See Sliders Sticky)
    Clock: 8 min
    Teams: 1* to start
    Position Restriction: Coordinator to start and you must declare a specialty (OC/DC)
    Playbook Restriction: Must declare a specialty (Option, Pro, Spread etc.)

The Coach's Club is a TF Premier Online Dynasty that is focused on you as a head coach. For the first time in NCAA Football we are able to personalize the experience down to the coach and not a specific program through the coaching carousel feature.

This league will revolve around the careers of it's members as they move up through the ranks from a lowly 1* coordinator to the possibility of snatching a piece of history and leading their Alma Mater to a BCS Title. We will surely witness glory as well as disappointment. The inevitability of a firing, the fall from coaching glory will be a story line to watch as the seasons pass. The rivalries will be dynamic and the stakes will be huge when users square off whenever fate puts them in each other's paths.

I will have more information coming down the road soon as well as a compiled list on 1* teams to start preparing for our team draft. I'm very excited to have everyone along for the ride this first year. I expect this to be one of the most in depth experiences in the OD world. In the meantime, post in the introductions thread and get to know the other coaches.

Thanks

Ryno

• Like Like x 4
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

guys, working on the setup, will post when i have it all ready. Look for something late next week.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

is the logo John Gruden?

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

Where can I find that sticky?

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

RynoAid

What are your thoughts on the game planning features?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

no restrictions at this point.