TF Member has openings in dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Renegade-Ice, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

TF Member has openings in dynasty

Tradition Football member Renegade-ice has openings in his online dynasty. The league isn't part of the TF family....yet. Same rules as all standard TF Leagues use there r multiple openings.
    We r in week 10 with advances every other day. In addition to conference games, you will play 4 user games. 2
    in conf 2 out of conf. Its a PS3 league. Send friend request thru PS3 to Renegade-ice to join.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hey Ice, i know you PM'd me about this, sorry i've been delayed in getting back to you. Get with Drifter and he will work with you on getting this setup.

3. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

YouRyno, I'm not going to ask for inclusion into TF until we get about 3 seasons under our belt. That way, I know these group of guys are dependable. I make them clock in with me using email and the PSN network to see how they will respond to posting here on this site...I haven't been let down yet. But before I blow our trumpet or put my stamp of approval on it...I want to be dern sure this league is worthy of inclusion! But I'll holler at Drifter just the same to give him a heads up. Thanks guy!